August 6, 2008

NYSET 2008

Please pray for NYSET as we are ministering in Brooklyn this week. The team has been handing out Hebrew Bibles and tracts in an area called "little Russia." Most of the population are Russians and Jews. They are not very receptive to the Gospel. Yesterday, the team handed out over 100 Hebrew Bibles and New Testaments. We also helped the church here get ready for their special service last Sunday. They had a "Thank God for Israel" day. There were 38 visiting Jews that came to the service! Please continue to pray that God would do a great work this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Daniel I know were not that close and all but I am sorry I have to ask whats going on with that hair of yours? Anyway back to the main attraction, Little Havilah, the reason we all keep looking at this website! She is to funny, and I love to see her in clothes I got her. Atleast I know she is wearing it seems like everytime I come on here theres atleast one outfit on her, I like that. I think she is going to have hair like Daniels, I am kind of worried! HA, HA, Hope you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, no one is allowed to make fun of my husband! :) I'm still practicing on my haircutting skills, or lack thereof. We're driving back to Wisconsin on August 13th. We'll definitely have to get together before you go to the Bahamas.