September 19, 2008

At home in Wisconsin

We are so thankful for all those who helped us get packed up and moved to Wisconsin! It is such a blessing to be around family! (Although, we do miss you Fred and Melissa)!

Aunt Molly helped pack and watch Havilah at the same time. Molly also did most of the driving (because Maggy is not good at night driving). Thanks Molly and Seth for all your help!

Havilah sitting in mommy's favorite chair (this chair goes everywhere with us). :)

Havilah in her new room--with her new crib set that auntie Molly made for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok ok, I admitt I cried! The pictures are so sweet, minus the one of me and my really bad hair day!! I'll help you guys move anywhere! Love the green chair!! And of course all of you as well!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a cute picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks Mags if you think it is a "cute" picture, I have some "cute" pics of you on my phone!!! ;-) Just kidding, but I do have the photos for a different time and place. But it is cute, just minus my hair!

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys soooooo much! I love Hava in your fav chair Mags! (even though Fred was really trying everything he could to steal it!) He's terrible! We are glad that you are moving on (no pun intended!) to serve the Lord. We are so thankful that the housing situation worked out to help with future finances. But we really miss you guys. And now that you're gone.....Molly won't come down. : ( WAUGHHHHHHHHHHH......SNIFFFFFFF.... hehehehehe! Just teasing! ; )Love you bunches!