August 13, 2009

Update

We are enjoying every minute of our last week here. But, we are definitely not ready to leave! :( We are so thankful that the Lord made it possible for us to work here this summer. It is amazing how when we try to minister to others, we are actually blessed ourselves. God has been so good to us! We have had 200 diapers given to us, baby food, bags of clothes for Havilah, a new battery for our car, gifts of money, and many other blessings! It was also exciting to meet so many believers of all different nationalities--here in one city! It is definitely something each of you should experience one day! :)

We will be back at Memorial Baptist Church in Brooklyn this Sunday. Then, we will head home Sunday after the services, stop Sunday night and finish the drive on Monday. Please pray for safety as we travel! We love you all and pray for you too!

Thanks so much for keeping us in prayer! God does hear and answer prayer...we have experienced that hundreds of times this summer!

Daniel, Maggy and Havilah

4 comments:

Mary said...

I have already been praying that you guys have a safe trip up here, I know you guys don't want to leave, but I can't wait to see you guys, love you guys!

Maggy said...

Thanks Mary! You have been probably praying for our trip back the whole summer. :) I'm going to try to get Molly to come help out with cooking for Nyset for a week next summer. So, maybe you can come too. (Well, I haven't talked to Mol yet) :)

Mary said...

That would be soo fun, and awsome if I could come, ya I started prayin for your trip a while ago! :) Can't wait to see ya guys in 4 days!

sjohnson73 said...

I'm already to go just tell me what week! :-) I'll be praying for you guys and for the church's your leaving behind. I am sure you guys were a huge blessing!