October 4, 2009

Prayer and Praises!

Please pray for us as we travel up to Green Bay this Tuesday. We will be at Wyldewood Baptist Church in Oshkosh for a Missions Conference, Wednesday through Sunday. We are so excited to be able to stay with Seth and Molly during that time. We are also looking forward to their Missions Banquet on Saturday, because Molly is doing the food and decorations! :0)
God has been so good to us this fall. We have a VERY full schedule of meetings for November. We are so excited about the many answers to prayer we have seen so far. It is a privilege to serve the One who has done so much for us! Praise Him!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! And I know my church people are already praying for you guys! Can't wait!

Mary said...

I'm sooo jealous I'll come up with you guys!!

Maggy said...

Wish you could. Havilah misses you, Mary!