September 25, 2009

Havilah's first photo shoot :)

I took Havilah in for pictures for the first time, and now I know why I've never done that before. I'm so glad Auntie Molly and Kelly came with to help make her smile! Havilah kept us busy--between eating the props, escaping with the pumpkins, trying to grab the camera, and of course drool everywhere! :)

laughing at her crazy aunties

She kind of just stared at the photographer like this most of the time.

The teddy bear helped a lot

She kept getting tangled up in the hay when she was trying to escape

Showing off


Most of the time she was not interested in looking at the camera.


maybe if I fake smile, they will let me go...

We are so thankful for our beautiful daughter and pray that she will grow up to serve the Lord with her whole life!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

These are great photos! some of them are funny and some turned out super cute! I love her outfit too!

Mary said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how cute she is and those boots mom and me bought for her at your baby shower!!!! OH MY WORD! SHE IS JUST TOOO CUTE!!! Tell her Auntie Mary loves her!!!

Unknown said...

Those are very cute picture. The collage is awesome. She is adorable with scrunching her nose up!!

Kusik Family said...

Mags when you get some of these give me some, I love showing my friends pics of my most ADORABLE niece!! And these are by FAR the cutest pics I've EVER seen of her!!!

Mary said...

That was from me! :)